Terms & Conditions
1. I agree to abide by the rules of conduct, behaviour, dress code, equipment usage and use of services that are displayed within this gym and that have been provided to me.
2. Once a member you will need to adhere to the gym rules clearly posted around the gym floor. Most importantly no bullying, gossip, or physical abuse will be tolerated in or outside the gym or at gym functions.
3. Amp Association may at their discretion terminate any membership agreement without notice for any non compliance of this agreement or any behaviour or action that they deem inappropriate.
4. All clients are billed on a monthly basis, billed on the 1st of the month. I understand that membership rates are reviewed periodically and may increase by an amount not exceeding 10%. This is regardless of the contract amount or contract term. I understand that members will be notified a minimum of 30 days prior to any such membership rate increase by way of signage within the gym, email or via our community Facebook page.
5. Each training session is 1 hour in duration. If you are more than 5 minutes late to the appointed class it is up to the coaches discretion if you are able to participate in that class. This is for your own safety.
6. You are able to freeze your membership for a maximum of 4 weeks of the year or 2 billing cycles in each year and that each year commences on the anniversary of the joining date stated on this form. If further holding periods are required it may be granted at management discretion.
7. A suspension means that your membership at Amp Association is being held/frozen for you whilst absent (holiday, carers leave, injury, financial circumstances). Requests for suspension MUST be made via email to email@example.com 2 weeks prior to the next membership payment. Request for suspension via phone call, text message of any other forms of communication will NOT be accepted.
8. There is a 10 day cooling off period once the Direct Debit form is signed. There are no refunds of the sign up fee or first debit payment after the 10 day cooling off period. Termination of the payments and your membership must be done in person at the Amp Association gym. It is the members responsibility to cancel the payment via this method. Any payments made are non refundable. If a coach deems you have “Red Flags” in your health Questionnaire you will be asked to attain a medical clearance by a doctor at your earliest convenience before commencing training.
9. Time to time we take photos and videos of classes for social marketing purposes, advertising and coaching. Upon signing this contract you agree to let Amp Association to use any photos taken of you for that purpose.